We combine the knowledge, resources and experience of The Coca‑Cola Company with our expertise in bottling, distribution and sales to create value as a team for our customers, consumers and the wider community.
Despite the challenging working environment in Croatia as well as in other markets where our Group operates, in 2016 we achieved good results and maintained a leading position thanks to an established strategy and a firm commitment to our people.
- 50 Coca‑Cola has been produced for 50 years in Croatia
- 1,100 Coca‑Cola in Croatia cooperates with 1100 local suppliers
- 32,800 By cooperating with 32 800 outlets, Coca‑Cola System in Croatia makes a significant contribution to the Croatian economy and community.
- 142 Almost 80% of alcohol-free beverages in Croatia is produced from the Coca‑Cola portfolio or 132 million litres of beverages a year.
- 1,800m GDP contribution in HRK (through its production & distribution activities, the System supports 1,800 million HRK taxes, salaries, and profits, which is equal to 0.5% of Croatia’s GDP).
- 219m The Coca‑Cola System generates 219 million HRK value added directly.
- 8,700 The System supports 8,700 jobs in its value chain, equal to 0.6% of total employment.
- 9m From 2012 to 2016, Coca‑Cola System invested 9 million HRK in the community.